Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

USMLE World

I've been doing USMLE World questions for 3 days now, and I must say I love it! The questions are well thought up, the explanations are amazing, and the feedback you get on your performance is very useful. I'm actually having fun! Who know studying for the USMLE Step 1 could be fun? I try to do 3-4 blocks of 48 questions each per day. I then go over the explanations which takes 30 minutes to an hour for each block. So in total, each block takes 1.5-2 hours.
My plan was to finish USMLE World and read through First Aid again and Rapid Review Pathology in 14 days, but it looks like I may have to rethink it. I also do 3 pages of First Aid's Rapid Review Section per day. Today I was supposed to do the Behavioral Science and Psychiatry sections in First Aid, but I ended up doing only half of the BS section. I really need to rethink my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment