Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Feeling the stress

It just hit me today that I have less than a month left until my exam! I have so much I want to do in these 4 weeks. I want to do the USMLE World Qbank, read First Aid twice, read Rapid Review Pathology once more, and go over images and radiographs among other things. I've created a hardcore schedule for the time I have left. I'm probably going to be studying 10-12 hours per day. I really hope that I can pushmyself to the limit. The USMLE Step 1 exam is infamous for being one of the toughest professional licensing examinations out there. I'm going to start with UWSA tomorrow, so we'll see how that turns out. It'll either give me a confidence boost, or will knock my confidence down like a wrecking ball. I'm hoping it'll be the former rather than the latter...Nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment