Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Microbiology and Immunology

I'm finally done with Microbiology. I think overall, virology was the hardest for me. Having to learn which viruses are +ssRNA, which are -ssRNA, which are linear/circular, which are helical/icosahedral was a pain. I spent a lot of time working on the virology cheat sheet that I posted earlier. It helped me so much in that regard. Overall I found First Aid 2010 adequate for Microbiology and Immunology. I had the Kaplan lecture notes at one side and went through each section I finished in first aid. I honestly only made a few annotations here. The Kaplan lecture notes for Micro are disorganized and I didn't like their format at all. The Immunology part was okay.

I'm going to spend the day going over a few pages from First Aid that I marked to go over again. I'm also going to do the sections in the Robbins Review (Question) book for infectious diseases and Immunopathology.Tomorrow I'm going to start USMLE World, and I'm very excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment