Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

First Aid Rapid Review

I've been doing the Rapid Review Section of First Aid these past few days. I do 3 pages per day after I'm done with everything else.

There are 3 sections to it:
1. Classic Findings
2. Most common associations
3. Equation Review

I personally found these VERY helpful because they are the highest yield facts in First Aid. "The biggest bang per buck" as some would say.

Each page is divided into 2 columns, questions on the left, answers on the right. I covered the right column with a cue card and tried to answer them all without uncovering the answers. If I didn't know something, I highlighted it. I'm going to go over the highlighted ones again next week. This is definitely something you should plan on doing during towards the end of your USMLE Step 1 preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment