Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Done with Physiology

I just finished Physiology today. It took me a bit longer than I had planned. Overall, physiology is one of my strengths. I found that First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2010 was only decent for physiology. It did cover most of the high yield topics, however I found it a bit lacking in certain areas, especially Endocrine and Cardiovascular Physiology. For Cardiovascular Physiology, I made a lot of annotations and page references to the Kaplan lecture notes. For Endocrine physiology, what First Aid lacks, Rapid Review Pathology has. I actually ended up reading the whole endocrine chapter from Rapid Review Pathology. I'm probably going to do the practice questions in the Kaplan Qbook by the end of the day. Next in my USMLE Step 1 prep is Microbiology, my least favorite subject. I still haven't created a plan for Micro, but I'm going to work on that before going to bed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment