- The drug receptors mnemonic in first aid: QISS QIQ SIQ SQS
- The Standard deviation curve (including the value for each interval e.g. from 0-1 SD is 34%, from 1-2 SD is 13.5% etc)
- I drew several blank 2 x 2 tables (you can use these for a lot of different things so it's good to keep them blank)
- The PT vs. PTT diagram in Rapid Review Pathology (i.e. which factors are tested by each test)
- I also wrote down 4 equations that I always forget.
- Css = (Rate in x f) / Cl
- Cl = Vd x k
- VA = (VT - VD) x f
- VD = VT x (PaCO2 - PeCO2)/PaCO2
Saturday, July 17, 2010
What I wrote down on my laminated board
I wrote down a few mnemonics and facts that would save me time later during my exam.